We are currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to work onsite at our
Boise office. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and have the
ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Sort and distribute mail
- Work independently and with a team
- Process check requests
- Strong sense of urgency and
- Problem solving skills
- High school degree—additional experience as an Administrative Assistant is beneficial
- Proven experience with MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude is a must.
If you are interested in joining one of the top respected renewable energy companies in America, and becoming part of a team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry, please send a cover letter detailing your previous work experience and desired salary, along with a current resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.