Clēnera, LLC is looking to fill a full-time Asset Manager position at our Boise, Idaho office. The qualified candidate must be able to perform the responsibilities and skills as outlined below:
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders on all activities related to renewable energy project asset management, developing and maintaining positive constructive relationships.
- Contract management of key project documents including: PPA, IA, permits, site control, financing agreements.
- Responsible for creation and review of monthly operating reports with respect to compliance, contract requirements, and performance. Regulatory filing responsibility.
- Evaluate, interpret and understand PV plant performance data to note operational issues and propose solutions. Maintain logs of operational issues and their resolution.
- Collaborate with development and construction teams on plant design optimization for future projects.
- Available for occasional travel to project sites in the United States.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate familiarity with legal contracts, financing documents, technical data, PV solar plant design and operations.
- Excellent financial analysis skills. Strong independent, interpretation and quantitative skills required with the capability to track and understand details of how physical and financial performance inter-relate.
- Problem solving skills. The ability to work through complex problems.
- Strong analytical and computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, with previous Spreadsheet/database experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability and desire to work with others to achieve a common goal. Strong relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of utility system operations and electricity market structures.
- Familiarity with accounting, contract negotiation, and financial modeling.
- Engineering degree or technical proficiency.
If you are interested in joining one of the top respected renewable energy companies in America, and becoming part of a team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry, please send a cover letter detailing your previous work experience and desired salary, along with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.