Clēnera, LLC is looking to fill a Controller position at our Boise, Idaho Office. The qualified candidate must be able to perform the duties and assignments as outlined below.
- Manage all aspects of the accounting—ie, billing, recordkeeping, reporting, etc.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for investors
- Review/record closing journal entries
- Research and understand complex accounting treatments from purchase and sale of businesses/assets and ensure proper accounting of these transactions – communicate proper recommended accounting treatment with accounting team of the investors/owners
- Ensure accounting entries and reports agree with applicable contracts
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, in-house standards, and best practices
- Support and/or monitor internal control systems to prevent inaccuracies in financial statements
- Assess accounting systems and implement changes to systems to increase efficiency of the accounting department
- Report to the Director of Finance
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5+ years public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (CPA preferred)
- Ability to understand and account for complex organizational/partnership structures (consolidations, eliminations, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication skillsAdvanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookup and pivot tables without training
- Strong planning, organizational, and complex problem solving abilities
- Self-starter with effective judgment, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to work with numerous accounts at once
- Ability to accurately account for transactions by reviewing contract language
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
- Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
- Several years’ experience either as an auditor of a company or as an employee of a company in one or more of the following industries preferred:
- Mid-size/start up
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.