Clenera LLC is an end-to-end utility scale solar development and asset management service provider headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Clēnera utilizes the deep solar expertise of its leadership and professional team to identify the industry’s best projects and then manage those projects from pre-construction acquisition through construction and into commercial operations. We are adding to our rapidly growing team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry. Clēnera offers a friendly and fun working environment and an excellent benefits package. Come join our team!
Clēnera, LLC is looking to fill a full-time Development Manager position at our Boise, Idaho office. The qualified candidate must be able to perform the responsibilities and skills as outlined below:
- Responsible for development-related activities of utility scale solar projects, including facilitating or guiding a team of professionals (internal and external) in various functional areas during the project’s development lifecycle. Fulfill activities specific to real estate, title, environmental and permitting.
- For example, conduct analysis of title documentation; identify permitting requirements and facilitate the permit process; extract and manage mitigation measures for permitting and environmental requirements; act as liaison to environmental consultants; ensure deadlines and requirements are met; and related responsibilities.
- Conduct project due diligence and provide risk analysis to business development and origination teams on potential project acquisition opportunities.
- Interact with local, state and federal permitting agencies and taxing jurisdictions.
- Relationship management of key stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle, including landowners, permitting agencies, and regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to create and manage development budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal departments in reviewing and/or drafting land agreements (lease and purchase agreements, easements), title due diligence, and consultant services agreements.
- Responsible for permit compliance (during the development and construction phases only), including compliance with all conditions of approval, mitigation, and avoidance measures.
- Provide project development feedback to business development team in an effort to assist in responding to RFP solicitations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or industry equivalent
- 3 years of industry-related or transferable experience
- Experience in permitting, environmental or real estate development fields
- Ability to manage multiple projects through the development lifecycle
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Prefer experience ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
- Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com