Clēnera, LLC is looking to fill a full-time Financial Modeling Analyst position at our Boise, Idaho office. The qualified candidate must be able to perform the responsibilities and skills as outlined below:
- Understand Clenera’s modeling framework
- Take central role in building and managing Clenera’s multiple project models in cooperation with the Director of Finance
- Update quarterly tracking models for tax equity investors and communicate updates/changes
- Define and source the modeling dataset
- Incorporate business feedback and expertise in the model
- Acquire knowledge of development tools used for modeling
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget.
- Support and/or monitor internal control systems to prevent inaccuracies in model
- Analyze actual operating results and identify key financial and operating issues to be addressed.
- Develop, review and distribute financial reports, metrics, charts and schedules to support the operational performance of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1-2 years financial analysis experience
- Able to conduct financial analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with numerous projects at once
- Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with complex excel formulas without training
- Strong planning, organizational, and complex problem-solving abilities
- Self-starter with effective judgment, discretion, and professionalism
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.