Clenera, LLC is an end-to-end utility scale solar development and asset management service provider headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Clēnera utilizes the deep solar expertise of its leadership and professional team to identify the industry’s best projects and then manage those projects from pre-construction acquisition through construction and into commercial operations. We are adding to our rapidly growing team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry. Clēnera offers a friendly and fun working environment and an excellent benefits package. Come join our team!
- Plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational IT-related activities.
- Ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
- Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources. Determine the goals of IT within parameters provided by executive management and contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing necessary technical leadership and project coordination.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations. Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems. Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software and ensure appropriate functionality and effectiveness.
- Develop and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices, to include architecture, security, disaster recovery, and regulatory compliance and related standards.
- Negotiate, administer, and ensure compliance of vendor, outsourcer and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory or other applicable contractual or related requirements.
- Evaluate internal and outsourced alternatives for large data management and oversee such work to ensure business needs are met, integrity of data, and risk mitigation.
- Ensure appropriate security policy and protocols of IT systems to ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems as well as to protect company information, mitigate risk, prevent cyber threats, monitor, and resolve any security concerns or breaches.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing and budget review. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Manage employees of the IT department and responsible for leadership responsibilities such as hiring and performance management.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, equipment, cloud storage, and servers.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years IT experience in progressively challenging roles and proven leadership experience
- Thorough technical background in software and hardware and a wide array of IT hardware, software, network, and communication systems with both PC and Apple based environments
- Sound understanding of computer systems, networks, wireless networks, database management, operating systems, servers, and cyber security systems
- Sound understanding of large data management preferred
- Familiarity with VoIP systems, Ubuntu operating system preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills as well as keen attention to details
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
- Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org