Responsible for performance of a broad range of administrative assistant responsibilities in support of the legal/contracts department.
- Responsible for word processing and modifying legal documents, including formatting, editing, and proofreading in order to coordinate lengthy and complex document preparation.
- Ensure document preparation is completed accurately and within requested timeframes for the legal/contracts team, prioritizing work among assignments, and meeting specific deadlines on projects.
- Assist with contracts, create supporting documents as well as format, proofread, and edit documents.
- Coordinate information and documentation requests between the legal/contracts department and other internal departments.
- Plan, organize and provide general administrative support tasks to the legal/contracts team.
- Maintain detailed and organized files for effective document management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience, including legal transactional experience
- Excellent administrative, word processing, and proofreading/editing skills
- Background in real estate and business transactions preferred
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro, as well as capability to learn an internal document management system
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and file management skills
- Ability to multi-task, take direction from multiple individuals, effectively manage competing deadlines, and good follow through
- Ability and willingness to learn and work as a team player
- Flexibility conducive to a growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.