Clenera, LLC is a leading national utility scale solar power developer headquartered in Boise, Idaho. We are adding to our rapidly growing team recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry. Clenera offers a friendly and fun working environment and an excellent benefits package. Come join our team!
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Responsible for performance of a broad range of administrative assistant responsibilities in support of the legal/contracts department.
- Plan, organize and provide general administrative support to the legal/contracts team.
- Perform word processing, document preparation, and coordinate lengthy and complex document preparation.
- Responsible for typing and modifying legal documents accurately and within requested timeframes for the legal/contracts team, prioritizing work among assignments, and meeting specific deadlines on projects.
- Assist with contracts, create supporting documents as well as format, proofread, and edit documents.
- Act as a liaison between the legal/contracts department and other internal departments.
- Handle a wide variety of support tasks such as copies, mail, answering phones, and creating/maintaining files.
- Maintain detailed and organized files for effective document management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years related experience
- Excellent administrative, word processing, and proofreading skills
- Background in real estate and business transactions preferred
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro, as well as capability to learn and contribute to an internal document management system
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, take direction from multiple individuals, effectively manage competing deadlines, and good follow through
- Ability and willingness to learn and work as a team player
- Flexibility conducive to a growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.