Clenera LLC is an end-to-end utility scale solar development and asset management service provider headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Clēnera utilizes the deep solar expertise of its leadership and professional team to identify the industry’s best projects and then manage those projects from pre-construction acquisition through construction and into commercial operations. We are adding to our rapidly growing team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry. Clēnera offers a friendly and fun working environment and an excellent benefits package. Come join our team!
Plant Monitoring Coordinator
- Monitor daily solar plant activity across the Clenera portfolio
- Primary first responder to Events/Alarms/Tickets, etc.
- Identify operational needs based on monitoring solar plants
- Create work orders and event records as well as categorize and screen events
- Properly route work orders and events to appropriate responders and channels
- Ensure work orders and event records are properly generated and populated
- Coordinate open work orders and event records to track status through closeout
- Provide updates to event records from internal and external sources
- Track and log operations activity and events impacting energy revenue loss
- Maintain operations internal and external reporting tools and data
- Maintain operations data systems and processes in QuickBase
- Provide input for continuous performance improvements in Operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Suite and ability to learn additional software
- Proven experience with data entry, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience in scheduling and work coordination
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Project management and/or data analyst experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
- Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com