Clenera LLC is an end-to-end utility scale solar development and asset management service provider headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Clēnera utilizes the deep solar expertise of its leadership and professional team to identify the industry’s best projects and then manage those projects from pre-construction acquisition through construction and into commercial operations. We are adding to our rapidly growing team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry. Clēnera offers a friendly and fun working environment and an excellent benefits package. Come join our team!
Plant Operations Coordinator
We are currently looking for an experienced Plant Operations Coordinator to work in our Corporate Office in Boise, ID. Successful candidates will have excellent service standards and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Monitor solar plant activity across the Clenera portfolio
- Coordinate maintenance activities with field service personnel and outside vendors
- Track and verify all maintenance activities, event logs, and records
- Provide data system support for Field Service personnel
- Manage telecommunication services at each site
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedules with O&M providers
- Maintain plant schedule and activity
- Coordinate and drive task completion, ticket closure, and event resolution efforts
- Review vendor reports, service orders, and work tickets
- Compile work completion records and reports
- Generate operations reports
- Maintain operations data systems and processes
- Provide input for continuous performance improvements in Operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field
- College degree beneficial but not required based on experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven experience with CMMS or other maintenance/asset management systems
- Experience in scheduling and work coordination
- Excellent reporting and data communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
- Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org