Clenera LLC is an end-to-end utility scale solar development and asset management service provider headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Clēnera utilizes the deep solar expertise of its leadership and professional team to identify the industry’s best projects and then manage those projects from pre-construction acquisition through construction and into commercial operations. We are adding to our rapidly growing team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry. Clēnera offers a friendly and fun working environment and an excellent benefits package. Come join our team!
Provide project management support throughout project life cycles for project managers responsible for planning and executing renewable energy/solar construction projects.
- Assist and support project managers with tasks such as due diligence process, organizing data for development proposals, processing financial invoices and confirming costs for projects, and internal review of contracts and documents.
- Support project execution through responsibilities such as supporting vendor management, processing project documents (POs, RFIs, LOIs NTPs, BOMs, etc.), attending project meetings/calls, assisting with agendas/minutes for project meetings, assisting to organize project closeout documentation, supporting logistics and procurement of owner-provided materials, communication with project team, and processing payables/receivables.
- Assist in preparing project status reports and financial updates as well as provide support in all aspects of construction development for multiple project managers.
- Maintain full understanding of compliance and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent
- 3 years’ administrative support experience in construction or project management
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office, and database management
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy, and ability to learn new processes quickly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively complete and prioritize multiple deadlines or projects
- Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org