Clēnera, LLC is looking to fill a Project Administrator position at our Boise, Idaho Office. The qualified candidate must be able to perform the duties and assignments as outlined below. Previous construction or renewable energy project support experience is required.
Duties & Assignments:
- Project Support
- Support VP of Operations and Project Managers throughout the project(s) life cycle.
- Assist in diligence processes.
- Assist in organizing data for development proposals.
- Assist in processing financial invoices and confirming costs for projects.
- Assist with internal review of contracts and documents and have full understanding of compliance and deliverables.
- Project Execution
- Vendor management as assigned.
- Assist in support logistics and procurement of owner provided materials when required.
- Assist in processing PO’s, RFI’s, RFP’s, LOI’s, NTP’s, BOM’s and other project documents.
- Attend project meetings and calls throughout the construction process. Manage agendas and minutes for those meetings and review with SR. management.
- Assist in organizing Project closeout documentation.
- Assist Senior Management in developing internal processes throughout the project lifecycle for managing projects and controlling risks when required.
- Project team communication.
- Assist processing of project payables and receivables.
- Business Management/Development
- Assist in preparing reports for project status and financial updates.
- Support management in all aspects of construction development; be able to multi-task and support multiple management team members.
- Additional responsibilities as required and directed.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least three years of admin support experience in construction or project management.
- Proficient in Excel, Office and Database Management.
- Positive and effective communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and Regulatory requirements.
- Fast Learner – Ability to pick up on new processes quickly.
- Team player. Must be able to work in a team environment and also be self-directed.
If you are interested in joining one of the top respected renewable energy companies in America, and becoming part of a team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry, please send a cover letter detailing your previous work experience and desired salary, along with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.