Responsible for assisting with the administration of existing QuickBase business applications in addition to designing, developing, and implementing new customizations and applications.
- Perform administrative duties on existing Quickbase business applications.
- Design, develop, and implement new customizations and applications of QuickBase applications.
- Coordinate with QuickBase users to ensure optimal and user-centric application design and functionality. Includes evaluating effectiveness of current applications and identifying areas of improvement or enhancement to better meet the company’s business needs.
- Evaluate current QuickBase application use, functionality, and specific requirements.
- Assist with user training and maintain up-to-date application documentation.
- Assist with QuickBase API development and integration with third-party applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year QuickBase application design and development experience
- Knowledge of QuickBase API and QuickBase URL formulas and HTML tags
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, effectively manage competing deadlines, and good follow through
- Ability and willingness to learn and work as a team player
- Flexibility conducive to a growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.