Clenera LLC is an end-to-end utility scale solar development and asset management service provider headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Clēnera utilizes the deep solar expertise of its leadership and professional team to identify the industry’s best projects and then manage those projects from pre-construction acquisition through construction and into commercial operations. We are adding to our rapidly growing team that is recognized for its integrity, professionalism, and expertise in the solar industry. Clēnera offers a friendly and fun working environment and an excellent benefits package. Come join our team!
SENIOR FINANCIAL MODELING ANALYST
- Conduct complex financial modeling by building and managing Clēnera’s multiple project models as well as measuring, analyzing, and forecasting financial impact under a range of assumptions and scenarios.
- Understand Clēnera’s modeling framework and acquire knowledge of development tools used for modeling, this includes a deep understanding of partnership taxation.
- Define and source the modeling dataset. Incorporate business feedback and expertise in modeling.
- Analyze financial performance and key performance drivers and present analyses on actuals, forecasts, and trends.
- Update quarterly tracking models for tax equity investors and communicate updates/changes.
- Contribute toward the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of annual operating budgets.
- Support and/or monitor internal control systems to prevent inaccuracies in models.
- Analyze actual operating results and identify key financial and operating issues to be addressed.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Develop, review and distribute financial reports, metrics, charts and schedules to support operational performance.
- Prepare analysis and resulting reports to support business operations. Provide analytical support on a wide variety of business initiatives.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of all financial data in financial models.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; CPA or MBA a plus
- 5+ years financial analysis experience
- Advanced capabilities conducting financial modeling and analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional Excel skills including the following without training:
- proficiency with lookups/index match and pivot tables
- ability to navigate, understand, and update complex multi-tab business models
- Good accounting skills and thorough understanding of GAAP and Partnership taxation
- Adept at handling large amounts of data and working on multiple projects or priorities
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong organizational and analytical and communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Quickbooks accounting software a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Complex problem-solving ability, resourceful, and high level of discretion and professionalism
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
- Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
- Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org