Clēnera, LLC is looking to fill a Tax Analyst position at our Boise, Idaho Office. The qualified candidate must be able to perform the duties and assignments as outlined below.
Duties & Assignments:
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage accurate filings of federal, state, and local tax returns for 60+ legal entities with the help of the Company’s tax accounting firm
- Manage receipt and response process for all tax notices from federal, state, and local agencies
- Research and report tax strategies to Director of Finance (report potential federal, state, and local tax incentives available to each legal entity)
- Prepare property tax filings and ensure timely payment of property tax assessments/bills.
- Work with state and local assessors to ensure property is reasonably assessed – appeal property tax assessments when necessary
- Prepare and report to Director of Finance forecasted property tax payments over each project’s life
- Manage all state and local business filings with the help of a registered agent firm
- Aid in the calculation of quarterly HLBV adjustments
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with regulations and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Support many aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
- Self-motivated and well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Experience as a tax accountant, tax analyst, or tax preparer, or other similar position
- Solid understanding of tax forms and partnership tax structures (tracking partnership capital accounts)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or tax
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.